We know how important it is to respect safety rules, especially if you are transporting a boat on a trailer.
At BAD 2D BONE TRAILERS, we can guide you know learn about boat trailers, so you can just enjoy your trip.
Signs on Nautical Trailers
If you are driving with a trailer, you should have the following:
- Lights: You can’t forget the emergency signal direction indicator lights, brake lights, rear license plate light and directional lights.
- Retro-reflectors: rear triangular, non triangular informative, non triangular front and rea
- A jack and tool in case of a flat tire
- Your boat and trailer registrations are important.
- Do not forget to always perform your safety checks before leaving on a road trip.